A truly outstanding chrome tourmaline, precision-cut, perfect size for any type of jewelry.
- Weight: 2.20 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 9.1 x 9.1 x 6.5
- Origin: Landanai, Tanzania
- Color: 2.5G 4/14
- Clarity: FI (FL) 10x loupe clean
- Cut: “Prelude” designed by Edith Strout, cut by Loren Brown
- Treatments: None
- Overall Quality Grade: 10 (Upper Extra Fine)
Color determines the base value of a gemstone. We report either GIA color codes or Gemworld International color codes or both.
Grading is done per Gemworld International’s grading system. The overall quality grade determines the wholesale value of the stone. See the Gemstone Value article for more information.