This marquis Oregon Sunstone is a terrific bluish green color and was hand cut in the European Union by Ian, a gemstone cutter with over 30 years experience. For more information on Oregon Sunstone please see Oregon Sunstone – The American Gemstone.
- Weight: 4.22 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 14.7 x 8.4 x 6.4
- Origin: Little Eagle Butte, Oregon
- Color: Teal blue and green dichroic
- Clarity: FL (loupe clean)
- Cut: Split Mains Marquis Brilliant
- Treatment: None
Overall Quality: 8
To read about how we grade our stones and what the quality factor means, please see the gemstone value article.