This beautiful red dichroic Oregon sunstone was hand-cut in the European Union. For much more about Oregon Sunstone, please see the Sunstone article.
- Weight: 4.51 carats
- Dimensions (mm): 12.0 x 10.1 x 6.5
- Origin: Little Eagle Butte, Oregon
- Color: Strong Red, light orange, and deep green
- Clarity: FL (loupe clean)
- Cut: Cushion-cut brilliant
- Treatment: None
Overall Quality: 8.5
To read about how we grade our stones and what the quality factor means, please see the gemstone value article.